Tank lights

Manuel935

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am new to the hobby and so far it has been amazing, I have a 75 gallon bowfront tank, the tank measure 28" from waterline to floor I need to now what would be the best lights to grow corals as I am making this a reef tank.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome47.jpg

King Turkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the red sea 90 and just did a review on it. I have 1 red sea reef led 90 on a 40 gallon breeder with hammer lepto chalice ricorda and acropora the app is great and you will not be disappointed with all the features other lights do not have such as on and of timer sunrise sun set acclimation mode for corals cloudy weather and staggered sun raise for multi lights synced. for a 75 gallon tank 1 light would work but if you rely wanna get into sps( acropora ) you would want 2 of the reef 90. they are cheaper than the Kassile lights also. sorry for spelling im buzzed right now... =]

OP
OP
M

Manuel935

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the red sea 90 and just did a review on it. I have 1 red sea reef led 90 on a 40 gallon breeder with hammer lepto chalice ricorda and acropora the app is great and you will not be disappointed with all the features other lights do not have such as on and of timer sunrise sun set acclimation mode for corals cloudy weather and staggered sun raise for multi lights synced. for a 75 gallon tank 1 light would work but if you rely wanna get into sps( acropora ) you would want 2 of the reef 90. they are cheaper than the Kassile lights also. sorry for spelling im buzzed right now... =]
Thanks for the advice, I am definitely going to check them out

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 33.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back