Tank mate for clam tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darkseid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darkseid

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2021
Messages
62
Reaction score
42
Location
**** all
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beside angels, pufferfish, wrasse, trigger. Does butterfly and tang nip on clam. Got a ornate butterfly fish once took a liking to a Haitian anemone.....

Clown, damsel, goby, mandarins sea horse this I know won't nip on it.
 
Chromis, anthias, hawkfish, dwarf angels (not sure about these), dartfish, dottybacks, blennies. I also gave a curious parrotfish that I’d give a 50-50 chance.
Yeah not a fan of those at the top. Parrotfish......those with orange head and white body? If I remember correctly those has tooth made to bite coral skeleton. How about Auriga butterfly fish n sailfin......oo oo moorish idol.....now that's a thing of beauty.
 
Yeah not a fan of those at the top. Parrotfish......those with orange head and white body? If I remember correctly those has tooth made to bite coral skeleton. How about Auriga butterfly fish n sailfin......oo oo moorish idol.....now that's a thing of beauty.
Blue body but it does have a beak for scraping the rocks. Sailfins are nice fish as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new