OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no problem tphil and ocean life I still have all the live rock, light,sump,pump, duncan, some zoa's and pally's, birdsnest, monti caps, and a few other pieces that I know I'm forgetting

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I am down to very few frags left so first to bring me 100 will get all the coral left in my tank that isn't grown onto rocks, but I will pull the frag plug and give you that. My live rock is all still here well over 100 pounds 4 dollars a pound unless you buy more then 50 pounds then I will drop the price down to 2 a pound. The light I will take 150 for after all coral and fish are gone. I still have a green bta with a hosting tomato clown 30 will take them, 45 for the fox face that is remaining. I will take 100 for the sump or 150 for sump and return pump. 150 for tank and stand. My fish only I will take 300 for it as it sits with all fish live rock sump pump and lights.

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought it as dry rock but it is full of color and growth now. You can see it in the pics above

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Cropwell I'm about 45 mins north of Birmingham, but inurocker if you're in montgomery I'm only about an hour in a half from you if you take 145 to 231

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a 48 inch 6 bulb fixture I'm not sure of exact measurements but it is about 2 inches shy if being the width of the 75 gallon

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Replied to your pm and aslmx it is a deep blue triton 3 pump. I still have box and all attachments that came with it also

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thread is starting to die out, 90% of the stuff is still here for the taking. Prices still stand on everything posted the other day. Come check it out and take some stuff home with you. I'm really needing this broke down and moved out as quick as it can be

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok old tank is gone. My 125 is now the home tank. But I've got a 6 bulb t5fixture with good bulbs for sale $200 or trade for halides and 40-50 pounds of live rock $4 a pound. Ask people on here that's seen the tank it's beautiful and full of life and there is no small pieces. Also have a 5 gallon bucket for of dry rumble rock $50 will take the whole bucket. It was in my sump I of my 125 but went a different way with it now. I would say easy 20-30 pounds of rock in it. All is for trade as well but money talks the fastest with me so let me know

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back