Tank sale

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382262108.460687.jpg
Ok guys. I hate to do this but I have hit some hard times and have no other choice. My whole setup is for sale for 800 it's a 75 gallon with DIY stand eshopps 200 gallon sump. It has about 100-110 pounds if live rock lots if corals including lots if sps and zoas. A 6 bulb t5 fixture with a hob reef octopus skimmer. I will part it out but live stock must go before I sell light skimmer or sump. I also have a 125 fowlr with a 55 gallon running as a sump it has about 100 pounds of lr in display and about 30-40 pounds of rubble in the sump both tanks have fish in them and are still running so let me know what you're wanting and I will give a price on it all for you. Need gone ASAP

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure on the names if them but I have done green yellow red and purple zoas and done bam bam zoas and done different kinds of pallys and sps I have some birds nest monti and a couple other little pieces

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20130808_163208.jpg
ok here is a pic of the 125 only difference is the skimmer in the sump is already gone everything else is still there

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys I will take a few pics if it in the morning and post them on here so y'all can see what all is in there. I would rather it be somebody local so I can skip out on having to worry about shipping

OP
OP
EFSleeper

EFSleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys there is everything in my tank so make me some offers on it all nothing is set in stone with prices. Just don't low ball me is all I ask I know what I paid for it all and about how much I'm wanting to let it go for

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back