Tank service/maintenance

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guy's I am starting up a new business maintaining and generally taking care of reef tanks and fish only marine tank's, I can also do freshwater tanks as well, I can do any size water change up to 275 gallons...

I have 16 years in the hobby and definitely know what I am doing and I can assur you that you will NOT be disappointed in the quality of my service, I have done everything from building the tanks at rainforest cafe to multi million dollar tanks on the royal carribbean cruise ships, Anything you need done with your tank I CAN DO IT!!!

Jusr send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP and I promise you that your tank will have never looked better when I am finished with it...I do NOT push un needed products on you "I.E chemicals and other things that you dont need" I will however let you know when it is time to change certain items out, whether it be old carbon, chemicals running low etc etc

Please dont hesitate to send me a message and we can set something up for me to maintain your tank, I use natural seawater that has been run though a UV sterilizer as well as run though ozone and a super sized protein skimmer, I use this same water in my tanke and ahve NEVER had an algae problem due to the purity of this water, I can also do water changes on larger tanks just let me know ahead of time and I will make sure that you get changed as much water as you want

Your tank will looks brand new ehn I am finished with it

Thank you
MIke G
[email protected]
OR
just PM me on here

OP
OP
T

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody needs any tank maintenance done??

If you let me know you are from the forums "list which forum and list your name on the forum I will give you a discount

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1802740b-927f-144d.jpg
A hobbyist website may be the wrong venue for something like this. You need to find doctors and hotels that don't care about their tanks and just want it to look pretty.

Sent from somewhere using something.

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would possibly be in service. How much aré Youtube charging for a 46g cube?

OP
OP
T

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1802740b-927f-144d.jpg
A hobbyist website may be the wrong venue for something like this. You need to find doctors and hotels that don't care about their tanks and just want it to look pretty.

Sent from somewhere using something.

Why are you posting a negative comment about something I am offering to help fellow hobbyists out in a FLORIDA section when you arent even from Florida??

OP
OP
T

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUMP!!!
I am still offering service for ANYONE who needs it in the South Florida area, I will make your tank IMMACULATE as I clean every square inch of the tank including back glass, returns, overflows on pre drilled tanks as well as EVERYTHING else that is required to do a PROPER tank maintenance on an aquarium

Just shoot me a PM and I wll get back at you ASAP

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 84 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.7%
Back