• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank shut down

Item Price
$1234
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

IamChrismWard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Messages
201
Reaction score
180
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Tank shut down due to moving, I have the following stuff available. Price includes shipping. Discount for pickup or multiple items.

(2) MP40'S. $300 each
Apex DOS. $225
Reef Octo 150 Regal INT $400
Reef Octo Varios-4. $200
Sicce Xstream SDC. $150
Radion XR30 Pro. $500
TurboTwust 18 watt. $75

20230209_122941.jpg 20230209_123000.jpg 20230209_123155.jpg 20230209_123127.jpg 20230209_123226.jpg 20230209_123256.jpg 20230209_124119.jpg 20230209_124130.jpg 20230209_123041.jpg
 
Interested mp40, location.
 
I've only had the tank up and running about 3 years, I purchase everything new. Mp 40's are probably around 2 years old.
 
Those Mpn40s are not 2 years old. You bought them about a year ago. I got the Nero5s from you in December of 2021 along with that 80 shallow
 
This is what is left, I will entertain offers.
Reef Octo 150 Regal INT $400
Reef Octo Varios-4. $200
Sicce Xstream SDC. $150
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new