tank stand light/corals and lr 4 sale

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my 110 is just about all torn down and 125 up and running.
first i would like to sell as a package but will part out more than likely
the tank stand 2X250 mh and mag 9.5 return pump and 30 gallon breeder as a sump with one baffle for skimmer. the light set up is wired for 2 vhos but i dont have the ballast all the wiring and end caps are there. bulbs are 10k xms about 8 months old. $500 obo
i have alot of extra live rock all of its been in my tank for over 3 years i will post a price when i weigh the rock most is base and some can be used as rubble.
corals when moving i made of ton of frags (sps) they will be small and 5 bucks each some acro orange cap and others.
i can meet up and will be at the meeting. pics will be posted tomorrow

thanatos696

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in for a bucket of sand if you have it.. and any mushrooms that are lying around :)

OP
OP
V

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i have a rock with a few mushrooms on it and a another rock with a huge harry mushroom and cabbage coral growing on it. one person wanted some sand and you can have anything after. i dont have alot of sand i ran a shallow sand bed.
i will post pics later today of the corals and live rock.

OP
OP
V

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow why didn't i think of that. i am sure trish will be thrilled of this awesome idea. lol

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow why didn't i think of that. i am sure trish will be thrilled of this awesome idea. lol

On second thought......maybe not....:snicker:

I'm getting ready to break down my 75 to move and MaryBeth keeps telling me "Why do you have to mess with it, everything is looking so nice." She has been married to me for 15 years, you would think she would realize that when everything is going smooth is when I have to mess with it. Seriously the purple cap I got off of you is the main reason I need to upgrade. That and my green cap have taken over the right half of my tank.

OP
OP
V

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for the lr theres about 50lbs i will take $80 less than 2lb
brown acro it was about 1/4 of the colony that broke off in the move on a 5lb rock $20
i have two small frags of this for 5 bucks each very fast grower and very aggressive
IMG_2651.jpg

2 orange cap frags first one on plug 5 bucks second on a piece of lr and a little bigger 10 bucks
IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

purple dig but browned out 5 bucks starting to come back though. pic for that will be later
green slime frag 5 bucks
IMG_2671.jpg

single baby head of purple tip frogspawn 5 bucks
IMG_2672.jpg

10lb rock with a few red mushrooms 10 bucks
IMG_2666.jpg

small purple ric with green mouth 5 bucks
IMG_2652.jpg

large green harry mushroom with cabbage coral on the rock 20 bucks with the stress of the move i think its starting to split but its still healthy pic for that later also
i also have a lot of smaller sps that i will donate for the raffle

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 57 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.7%
Back