So i am taking my tank down. Just dont have time for it anymore.
A - $100 Acan lord
B - $100 acan lord
C - $65 Acanlord
D - $35 Blasto
E - $15 Blasto
F - $10 Zoas
G - $35 Jokers
H - $15 Zoas
I - $10 shroom
Space monsters these I see go for $50 a polyp
asking $200
Aussie Duncan -$50
Prices do not include shipping. I will ship on Mondays and Tuesdays of the week.
A - $100 Acan lord
B - $100 acan lord
C - $65 Acanlord
D - $35 Blasto
E - $15 Blasto
F - $10 Zoas
G - $35 Jokers
H - $15 Zoas
I - $10 shroom
Space monsters these I see go for $50 a polyp
asking $200
Aussie Duncan -$50
Prices do not include shipping. I will ship on Mondays and Tuesdays of the week.
