• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank tear down..Space monsters, Acans, zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
1,075
Location
Pittsburgh PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So i am taking my tank down. Just dont have time for it anymore.
A - $100 Acan lord
B - $100 acan lord
C - $65 Acanlord
D - $35 Blasto
E - $15 Blasto
F - $10 Zoas
G - $35 Jokers
H - $15 Zoas
I - $10 shroom
IMG_8814.jpg

Space monsters these I see go for $50 a polyp
asking $200
IMG_8815.jpg

Aussie Duncan -$50
IMG_8816.jpg

IMG_8573.jpg

Prices do not include shipping. I will ship on Mondays and Tuesdays of the week.
 
someone PM me already about the blastos and acans so i am waiting to hear back. if they dont want them I will let you know
 
Shipping will be $30 for first 3 corals and $5 extra for each one after that..PM me is the best way to get ahold of me
 
Jon,

sorry to see you go. The jokers you got off of me look like they were growing pretty good.

What is left from the tank?

Bob
 
yea they are growing good..i think there have been about 4 new poylps since I got them.
I still have everything left but the Space monsters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new