Rating - 0%
0   0   0

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest the Waterbox over the Fluval. I am upgrading from a bow front to a rectangle tank, for the reason the tank is easier to look at. The Waterbox has a clean look to the tank also. And it look like you will have a stand.

Have you looked at the Aquaforest OceanGuard tank? I have read some pretty good reviews and Aquaforest is nearer to you then here, you might be able to find a good deal and have a really good system for some time.

OP
OP
vayne

vayne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest the Waterbox over the Fluval. I am upgrading from a bow front to a rectangle tank, for the reason the tank is easier to look at. The Waterbox has a clean look to the tank also. And it look like you will have a stand.

Have you looked at the Aquaforest OceanGuard tank? I have read some pretty good reviews and Aquaforest is nearer to you then here, you might be able to find a good deal and have a really good system for some time.
Thank you jsker.

I took a look at Aquaforest as well. It looks great!

I was also thinking about the filtration system, would a cabinet sump be mandatory or can I get by with the Waterbox AIO internal filtration?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do not have the space, I have seen some fantastic tank with a AIO filtration system. Also if you have the space, AIO system are great too. Less equipment expensive and trouble with finding the right equipment.

WaterBox tank are good tanks and that would be a good choice.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back