Tank upgrade

S-t-r-e-t-c-h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thanks for the questions as it has already set you up for greater success. :)

One other thing to consider....a 75g

A 75g will really make a huge difference with it not being as narrow as the 55g. You would not be disappointed and have years of enjoyment. :)

Just a thought.

My thoughts exactly. Heck, might as well do 120 at that point... :p

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deadpool.gif

LOVE Deadpool!

OP
OP
A

Austin J Vatalaro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much guys! A buddy told me Petco was having their $1 per gallon sale so I went by an picked up a 29g to use instead of my 20g. Turned my 20g into a quarantine tank and now just letting my 29g cycle. I currently have 20lbs of sand and about 15lbs of liverock. Looking to order a protien skimmer in the next few days. Any recommendations?

OP
OP
A

Austin J Vatalaro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, figured I would give an update on my tank! It's going Great, all of my levels are where they should be, so far no algae or unwanted events. Picked up a few more pieces of rock from my lfs and one of them has a feather duster stuck to it so they were forced to give it for free. What do I do about this guy? Wasnt really ready for a invert like this for a few more months or so. I also need some recommendations on what light to get. I screwed up and got the fluval aquasky led 2.0. Not reading the box completely just seeing that it was suitable for freshwater and saltwater but when I brought it home there was a little fine print saying for saltwater fish only tanks :/ I do want some soft corals and mushrooms. And down the line I would like to get a anemone for my 2 clowns I recently picked up.

20190405_180950.jpg

20190405_175742.jpg

Back