Tank upsize

Tomato Potato

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Freeland
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve recently been very unimpressed with my tank size. My first tank is a 25g aqua top that I’ve had for three years. All I have is a few soft corals and a clown fish pair. Any recommendations or help?
 
I’ve recently been very unimpressed with my tank size. My first tank is a 25g aqua top that I’ve had for three years. All I have is a few soft corals and a clown fish pair. Any recommendations or help?
My rule is always the biggest you can afford and fit in your space lol. A 75g is always a good option though for that middle ground of being big enough expand your fish options but not too big where you have to break the bank on equipment.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new