Tank Video - Hope this works

Dude that tank is SICK!!! Man thanks for sharing. What size tank you got?
 
65x36x25 ~250g

here's a couple of pix I took tonight:

6.jpg


5-1.jpg


4-2.jpg


3-2.jpg


2-3.jpg


1-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very cool video! under water cam's are cool!! nice corals -

How about a fish list? looks very impressive

Fish:

2 Squampinnis Anthias
Regal Tang
Powder Blue Tang
Lavender Tang
Yellow Tang
Purple Tang
Tomini Tang
2 Six Line Wrasses (one in frag tank)
7 Reef Chromis
7 Long Spine Cardinals
2 ORA Neon Gobies
Pair of True Percs (Papau/New Guinea)
1 ORA Mis-bar clown (orphaned by Chris Gadgets)
2 ORA Picasso 'offspring' clowns (in frag tank)
Pair of Watanabei Angelfish
 
Are you using the new Olympus cams? Very nice tank with lots of nice fish (My favorite PB tang)
 
Fish:

2 Squampinnis Anthias
Regal Tang
Powder Blue Tang
Lavender Tang
Yellow Tang
Purple Tang
Tomini Tang
2 Six Line Wrasses (one in frag tank)
7 Reef Chromis
7 Long Spine Cardinals
2 ORA Neon Gobies
Pair of True Percs (Papau/New Guinea)
1 ORA Mis-bar clown (orphaned by Chris Gadgets)
2 ORA Picasso 'offspring' clowns (in frag tank)
Pair of Watanabei Angelfish

I thought I saw a couple Pyramid Butterflies too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new