Tank Wars!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waynel333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waynel333

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
370
Reaction score
32
Location
Santa Monica, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

There's a new web series called Tank Wars. I think it's a pretty cool idea where they video tape two similar systems and the viewers get to vote which one they like better. I think the winner stays on until they lose.

Anyway, they came over to my house the Monday after RAP and video taped my tank along with another fellow SoCal reefer's tank and the episode airs today on Thanksgiving day. So if you have time between the turkey feast and football games to check it out, it looks pretty cool.

Here's the link to the episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT33dlh1eIU

And a link to a short behind the scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq1ZoQ4Hk-U

Lastly, here's the link to the show's website:

Special Episodes | Tank Wars

And the creator's facebook page where he describes the show:

https://www.facebook.com/Thomasvisionreef

Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving
smile.gif
 
Wow awesome tank!! Do you have a tank thread here?
 
Thanks everyone for your kind words. I hope you enjoyed the show. I personally think its a truly hobbyist/enthusiast show. I really hope it takes off. I don't have a tank thread here, but will soon. Thanks again!
 
Last edited:
Wayne you have an awesome tank and it was great seeing all the color in your display. With that being said, having owned chameleons in the past I was more in awe at what I saw at the one minute mark in this video. It was truly a beautiful animal and I would love to own one of those some day.

[video=youtube_share;Kq1ZoQ4Hk-U]http://youtu.be/Kq1ZoQ4Hk-U[/video]

I am proud to say Thomas is a friend of mine and has been to our home and business on more than one occasion. Great guy and I love seeing his channel grow.

Good luck in the contest!
 
Great tank!! I really like the idea of Tank Wars.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new