tanked breaking lionfish banded

  • Thread starter Thread starter knap_123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Keeping Lionfish in Florida is not Illegal.

Importing Lionfish into Florida is Illegal.

If you take a Lionfish out of Florida Waters it is Perfectly Legal. (Fish Tank Kings take Fish out all the time in their Episodes).

You just cannot bring a Lionfish form out of the state or out of the country.

So unless you know how they got the Lionfish you do not know if it is Illegal or not.
 
Last edited:
they said the saline level of 1.020 is perfect for the fish, i was like 0.o................................. it was for the same tank if im not mistaken i just watched it a few hours ago. ..
 
i no fowlr tank thats alright, but i swear i thought i saw some LOBOS in there. if im mistaken my fault lol. i was paying more attention to R2R then the show lol.
 
I was 2 and my wifes like "you got to give it a break"! Fish on tv, computer, and txt a buddy at same time about corals.
 
i no fowlr tank thats alright, but i swear i thought i saw some LOBOS in there. if im mistaken my fault lol. i was paying more attention to R2R then the show lol.

R2R is definetly more important than the show. LOL.
 
I am not allowed to watch Tanked any more. Every time they set up a new tank and add a ton of fish right away I start yelling at the tv. My wife finally got sick of hearing me and wont let me watch it if she is home.
 
I try to ignore the annoying people, the scripted conversations and "problems" that arise, and the one liners (especially when the two are sitting together going back and forth....painful to watch), and focus on when the two equally annoying women go to pick out the fish ( wish I had a place like that close). Other than those minor issues, I love the show :bigsmile:
 
Shows ok just to see the rad tanks they make like that kids bed with the fish tank porthole awesome, but I hate when they just throw fish into a day old tank lol it just bugs me
 
The tanks are awesome but kills me how the put the fish in right away or the overcrowd the tanks ect..
 
I live like 30 mins from the casino in wetumpka, Al. They just built the shark tank in. And the other going into the buffet restaurant. Nice tanks but I don't like the artificial corals they use. And the casino has a marine biologist they use daily to keep the tanks up. Or so the manager in restaurant said. I guess a casino can afford one.
 
i no fowlr tank thats alright, but i swear i thought i saw some LOBOS in there. if im mistaken my fault lol. i was paying more attention to R2R then the show lol.

Id say 99% of the time it is all fake coral. I know they did one real reef for the show, but that's the only one I have seen them do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new