Tapatalk issues?

  • Thread starter Thread starter erm213
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

erm213

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Avon Lake, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else having troubles connecting with Tapatalk? I can not connect to the forum via Tapatalk anymore. It started a few days ago. Whenever I connect, it just spins at trying to connect to the server.

Thanks,

Erik
 
Why not use the R2R app?
 
Yes sir for IOS and Android. :)
 
I am also having the same issue. If I re install the app it runs fine for few days then...... Phone: Nexus 4
Rev, can you improve the photo loading process for r2r app? For me it fails to show picture most of the time.
 
I had been having problems all day today using tapatalk, then I saw revhtree mention the R2R app and all is good! Thanks revhtree!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new