tapatalk not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alattner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alattner

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
628
Reaction score
0
Location
kansas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else having this problem? Idk why its not working its never done this before when I get on reef2reef it says cannot connect to forum. It's been doing it for a few days now. Checked and I have the latest update and all the other forums I have on there work just fine its only reef2reef that doesn't work. Anyone have any suggestions? This is a major problem because its the main way I log into the forum and I get on constantly throughout the day.

Thanks Andrew
 
I would say uninstall and then reinstall. There are some times when an update will erase lines of code needed for the program to function correctly.

~PhelpsTanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new