Noo-Psyche K7 pro 3 Fan Stop Working

McDPhoenix

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fan stop working , anyone know how to fix it ?
I have used the light for 3 days. The fan does not work, it make the light really hot and shut down automatically. The signal light keep blinking on red when it shut down.

I already contacted Noopsyche, but no reply. Seem like they don't care about their customer and 1 year warranty
 
Did you contact them on Saturday? If so, give them a few days to respond. Afterall, you sent it on the weekend.
 
I’m really looking forward to their response and hoping they’ll replace it with a new one. I’ll keep everyone updated. It has been a week since I texted them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new