Tapatalk photo upload versus browser

  • Thread starter Thread starter FarmerTy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
6,551
Reaction score
25,643
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if this has been discussed before but is there a quality downgrade using tapatalk versus the regular browser to upload photos?

Here's my tapatalk upload.
bf835fa94f43c42289c34e61e4b352ab.jpg
2f0e8c43d136a40fb445489786f09cd8.jpg
 
Nice frags, whenever I have the chance to be in Austin ;-)
 
I thought you could choose upload quality on Tapatalk... maybe it’s only size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new