Taylor T, remember this pic?

Both tanks tested in above pics.

I'll test the KH and calcium this weekend. Kh usually I guess pretty good, 7-8 lately. I ramped up the calcium to 400ish the last few days.

No fuge on the 75. Fuge on 210 frequently has decomposing cheato, needs cleaning more than once a week, tough to do.
 
Nice! I wish those were salifert results but I'll take what I can get.

Get a Hanna ULR and do a phosphate Check again. It will amaze you what these other tests miss.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new