TCK Auctions Ending TONIGHT!!!

TCK CODY BAR.jpg


9.png
Thresher of some kind of not pelagic
 
We tore it apart and greased the bearings and now I have A/C again. House got up to 90..
 
Condenser Fan motor seized up.
This is why you have to have a window unit. AC never breaks when it's supposed to. I'm one by one turning my friends in family over to my one window unit one generator policy. "A unit in every window, and a generator on every porch" is my 2024 campaign slogan.
 
This is why you have to have a window unit. AC never breaks when it's supposed to. I'm one by one turning my friends in family over to my one window unit one generator policy. "A unit in every window, and a generator on every porch" is my 2024 campaign slogan.
I have 2 generators - 1 for camping and 1 whole house generator. Window units I do not have. Lots of fans.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new