TCK Colony Photo Thread

CBDF70FD-7C2E-4A6A-8D49-5373C5227737.jpeg

Massive Space Invader Pectinia and TCK Pikachu

o my i cant imagine those sweeper tentacles at night !
it’s cool how you can see the distance they’ve created between each other...
sort of like a little canyon between them, lol
 
Just an amazing thread! I know everyone loves the acros but dang the chalices…
Mind if I ask the total combined gallons that these gems are held in?
 
Just an amazing thread! I know everyone loves the acros but dang the chalices…
Mind if I ask the total combined gallons that these gems are held in?
Thanks! Not sure on the exact total gallons but the LPS heavy tanks are 7' x 4'. We will post some shots of our main LPS and SPS growout runs very soon. The SPS heavy systems have 12' x 4' glass runs.
 
TCK Supersonic Tenuis
DSC_0895.JPG
How about an update on this guy? Mine is growing pretty good but I'd love to see a colony shot!

The blue is unbelievably vibrant. I looked at my ordered under direct sunlight and was blown away with this piece. Then those two tone polyps on the green all blue is incredible.

Edit: Forgot, my avatar is this guy under only white leds of a g5
 
How about an update on this guy? Mine is growing pretty good but I'd love to see a colony shot!

The blue is unbelievably vibrant. I looked at my ordered under direct sunlight and was blown away with this piece. Then those two tone polyps on the green all blue is incredible.

Edit: Forgot, my avatar is this guy under only white leds of a g5
We’ll get an updated photo. We can never capture the blue on camera, but in person it’s very intense
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new