• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TCK insane plate. Mother full plate

Item Price
.
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CA Reefer 300G

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
285
Location
Socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling my mother TCK insane plate. It’s a full plate not those triangle watermelon frags. 2inch+. Perfect shape.
PM for questions. Price including shipping

IMG_3129.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Have a white picture? Because I’ve never seen one look even close to your picture.
 
Have a white picture? Because I’ve never seen one look even close to your picture.
iPhone photo with no PS. Closed once I moved for photo and the other photo was the small baby I sold earlier this year but DOA during trans….
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3134.jpeg
    IMG_3134.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_3137.png
    IMG_3137.png
    2 MB · Views: 229
Guys, I’m not texting anyone for any payment. If you receive any text claiming it’s me, please be aware and PM me for verification. I only respond on r2r currently. Please be aware of potential scammers. Thanks
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new