TDB's 320 SPS Rebuild

Update?
 

Here are some Colony Pics.

DPP_0651.jpg


DPP_0652.jpg


DPP_0653.jpg


DPP_0654.jpg


DPP_0655.jpg


DPP_0656.jpg


DPP_0657.jpg


DPP_0658.jpg


DPP_0659.jpg


DPP_0660.jpg


DPP_0661.jpg


DPP_0662.jpg


DPP_0663.jpg


DPP_0664.jpg


DPP_0665.jpg


DPP_0666.jpg


DPP_0667.jpg


DPP_0668.jpg


DPP_0669.jpg
 
Beautiful!
 
Sorry to abandon this page. I am in the process of redoing the 320 into a LPS tank. The SPS have been moved to another 500 Gallon system. Thank you all for the comments along the way.
Tom
 
Sorry to abandon this page. I am in the process of redoing the 320 into a LPS tank. The SPS have been moved to another 500 Gallon system. Thank you all for the comments along the way.
Tom


Hey Tom,

Do you have a build thread anywhere for the 500 gallon SPS tank? I searched but couldnt find anything
 
What a roller coaster. I followed your last build, and then I just found this today, and then I hit this dead end!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new