TECO Chiller - WiFi

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaddyO NJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DaddyO NJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2018
Messages
103
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been able to connect the TECO WiFi module to an Xfinity router? The router is dual band and have I been able to connect several devices in my home that require a 2.4ghz, but I cannot get this one to connect.
 
Has anyone been able to connect the TECO WiFi module to an Xfinity router? The router is dual band and have I been able to connect several devices in my home that require a 2.4ghz, but I cannot get this one to connect.
I cant help with the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention.

I had a similar issue with a dosing pump and ended up just using manual mode

Sometimes technology is just not worth the pain!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new