Teco TK-1000/500

  • Thread starter Thread starter DasBoot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DasBoot

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ridgefield
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to set the Hysteresis to more than 1 degree C on this unit? I have not purchased it yet and would like to confirm this before I make a big purchase. The manual is misleading and mentions a regulation range of 0,5 / 10 C. Can any owners of this chiller please confirm?
 
I own the Teco Tk2000.
I’m not sure I understand what exactly are you asking about.

You set a target temperature as well as a higher temperature where it starts cooling. Each of these have a 0.5C increments.
 
Yes you can.
The default setting is 1°C hysteresis.
If left as is and setting to heat and cool, target 26.5C, it will turn on heating at 25.5C or lower and turn off when temp reach 26.5C.
It will turn on cooling when water is at 27.5C or higher and turn off when cooled to 26.5C.

I don't tried other values and this setting is running in a tank so the folks inside the tank don't want me to tweak it. But I can be changed in the menu, I just don't want it to run too cold/hot.

Sorry for the late reply, but the answer might be helpful for someone else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new