Tell Me About Your Tank Contributed Humidity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skep18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
  1. What region your in Texas DFW area
  2. Your tank size 150 gallons with 20 gallon sump. I have screen net tops for my wrasses so plenty of evaporation.
  3. If you monitor relative humidity and/or air temp what it typically is. I don't measure humidity. I keep the house at 70 degrees year round. I top off about 5 gallons per week.
  4. Without getting too judgmental or anything, how "elegant" your house is. (I ask this as someone renting while in college may have different comfort standards than someone living in some high end custom home.) I live in a middle income condo.
  5. Definitely any complications you did or did not encountered from humidity. I've been here a little over 2 years. No complications from the tank.
  6. How you fixed any problems you had and what, if any, unexpected consequences those fixes may have caused. N/A
Happy Reefing.
 
Hey skep could you send me a direct message I can't seem to send you one.

Sent. :)

  1. What region your in Texas DFW area
  2. Your tank size 150 gallons with 20 gallon sump. I have screen net tops for my wrasses so plenty of evaporation.
  3. If you monitor relative humidity and/or air temp what it typically is. I don't measure humidity. I keep the house at 70 degrees year round. I top off about 5 gallons per week.
  4. Without getting too judgmental or anything, how "elegant" your house is. (I ask this as someone renting while in college may have different comfort standards than someone living in some high end custom home.) I live in a middle income condo.
  5. Definitely any complications you did or did not encountered from humidity. I've been here a little over 2 years. No complications from the tank.
  6. How you fixed any problems you had and what, if any, unexpected consequences those fixes may have caused. N/A
Happy Reefing.

Definitely no problems is a good testament!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new