Tell me what you think..

Areeflover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2018
Messages
642
Reaction score
233
Location
Destin, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a Innovative Marine Nuvo 25 Lagoon ext, and I need a sump. Well I was able to find a used skimmer from a local reefer. Well it’s huge. Like for a 200g huge. Anyways my original plan was to use a 20 Gallon aquarium for a sump well that’s too small so I have an extra 30gallon. Which I 36 in long my DT is only 24 inches wide so I’m gonna build a stand and it’s obvious gonna be little bigger than 36 inches would my tank look silly on that stand?
 
I doubt it would look silly. Assuming you centre the DT, that's only a 6" ledge around the tank... Besides, if your viewers are looking at the stand and not the contents of the tank, then they are doing it wrong ;)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new