Temperate fish of the week!

Grunt sculpin is my fav thus far. All of them are cool. Coldwater tank is truly exotic to us here in South FL.
 
Last edited:
my all time favorite (i like fish that sting) Fortescue waspfish
 

Attachments

  • fortescue.jpg
    fortescue.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 391
No tank pictures. Does anyone here have a cold water set up? I'd love to see some pics of one.
 
The wrasses look awesome all the beaches up the west coast of Perth Western Australia are cold water I see quiet a lot of wrasses
 
One of my favourite temperate fissh is sandagers wrasse that lives in new zealand
(male in the front creamy coloured female at the back, i was swimming with one a couple of days ago



and blue eye triplefins are also a favourite but unfortunately that are like mandarins to keep


heres one of my old ones ( i dont keep them anymore )
 




I WOULD KILL PEOPLE to be able to import Triple Fins from New Zealand.

You should petition the government to allow regulated and sustainable ornamental collection and export.

They dont seem to care how many billions of fish people catch, kill, and export for food but heaven forbid you send one alive to go in an aquarium, lol.
 
Last edited:
Bump for a really cool thread! (...no pun intended)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new