Temperature control for my fluval evo 13.5

Easy Reefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
352
Reaction score
701
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wsup guys , did a quick video of how I control my temperature for my reef tank check it out if you guys want and if u enjoyed or want to follow , subscribe .

Water Temperature Controller for my Reef Tank :)
 
I've been setting up my Fluval 13.5 for five weeks now. LHS sold me a Finnex heater controller which today I replaced with an inkbird brand. The ink bird brand controller is nice because it can be calibrated. The finnex controller I had to set at the MAX of 79 degrees to keep the temps in the 77-78 degree range.

FINNEX controller: not recommended:
Amazon product ASIN B002TMTA7G
INKBIRD: RECOMMENDED
Amazon product ASIN B07KC24CKD
BRS Controller (same as inkbird but has removable probe which could help with cord management in some cases and it is also 50% more expensive than inkbird.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aquarium-heater-controller-bulk-reef-supply.html
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new