Temporary tank

newguyintown81

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
119
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to set up a temporary tank while I move my tank. I don't have an extra sump to use I was thinking of using hang on the back filters. Which brand can I use?
 
Fluval AquaClear, Aqueon, etc. any HOB filter branded as freshwater can be used for salt too. A cheap and easily accessible one works great for qt purposes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new