• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tenecor Aquariums cannot find

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody seen or heard from Tenecor Aquariums, I saw Tenecor selling things here, and because of that I thought it was ok to buy, and then I was talking to Jeff Here on Reef2Reef before I ordered and he was going on how good his aquariums are so I ordered an aquarium and stand, but after I paid he disappeared, and he is overdue on his promise when my aquarium bundle will be done, and he is not returning my messages Here on Reef2Reef, and he has no business phone, I am worried because I paid a lot of money to him.

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody seen or heard from Tenecor Aquariums, I saw Tenecor selling things here, and because of that I thought it was ok to buy, and then I was talking to Jeff Here on Reef2Reef before I ordered and he was going on how good his aquariums are so I ordered an aquarium and stand, but after I paid he disappeared, and he is overdue on his promise when my aquarium bundle will be done, and he is not returning my messages Here on Reef2Reef, and he has no business phone, I am worried because I paid a lot of money to him.
This guy has been DM me about his tank and how we are missing our deadlines and breaking promises, etc and how he is going to post all about it and other threats. His tank has been done for two days now and waiting on one single little hose barb fitting. We asked him several times to contact us through our email so the CS team can make sure to answer his questions. His last DM was the final straw. We don't want to deal with customers like this. His order has been cancelled. His money has been refunded in full. Anyone want his setup >>>https://www.tenecoraquariums.com/products/advantage®-50-gallon-wet-dry-aio-aquarium-package-24x24x20 use this code >>> 600OFF at checkout and you can have his for $600 off.

OP
OP
Peair

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy has been DM me about his tank and how we are missing our deadlines and breaking promises, etc and how he is going to post all about it and other threats. His tank has been done for two days now and waiting on one single little hose barb fitting. We asked him several times to contact us through our email so the CS team can make sure to answer his questions. His last DM was the final straw. We don't want to deal with customers like this. His order has been cancelled. His money has been refunded in full. Anyone want his setup >>>https://www.tenecoraquariums.com/products/advantage®-50-gallon-wet-dry-aio-aquarium-package-24x24x20 use this code >>> 600OFF at checkout and you can have his for $600 off.
This guy Jeff at Tenecor Aquariums is trouble, after not getting back to me about his missing deadlines he responds now, look at the messages he is just sending me now: "Your tank has been ready for two days now. We ran out of one hose barb fitting. I think you are a real *******. Your order will be cancelled. Post anything you want."
I don't deserve to being talked to like this from Jeff at Tenecor, I am a retired disabled combat Marine Corps Veteran here in Jacksonville, NC.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow... Tenecor is one of the most well known acrylic tank manufacturers in the industry... They also have stellar customer service, and are extremely active on this forums (as far as manufacturer activity goes). I find it crazy that your transaction reached this point where they're willing to sell your tank for $600 off to someone else... Something tells me that there's more to this story that isn't being divulged...

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow... Tenecor is one of the most well known acrylic tank manufacturers in the industry... They also have stellar customer service, and are extremely active on this forums (as far as manufacturer activity goes). I find it crazy that your transaction reached this point where they're willing to sell your tank for $600 off to someone else... Something tells me that there's more to this story that isn't being divulged...
I won't dwell on this or comment further. I don't like threats or accusations. This business is something I do for fun with people who enjoy the hobby.

OP
OP
Peair

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeff just kept missing deadlines when it will be done, and he stopped returning my messages here, and he doesn't have a business phone, I wanted to talk to him on the phone, I thought that would be better.

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Peair you should rebuy it with the link and 600$ coupon hahaha
This tank combo will sell by this evening. Every two hours, the discount will increase. Someone is going to get a great deal.

This gentleman said we "missed deadlines." Quoted lead time was two weeks. Done in 8 production days. The DIY drop off we did wiped out our inventory of 90 degree hose barbs. Just waiting for that caused a two day delay as our Distributor also out of stock. Repeatedly told this guy please use email for questions. Not this forum as I am not customer service.

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I "disappeared" because of a pending surgical procedure. This is why we have six CSR's

yanetterer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeff just kept missing deadlines when it will be done, and he stopped returning my messages here, and he doesn't have a business phone, I wanted to talk to him on the phone, I thought that would be better.
This makes it sound like there were multiple deadlines missed. Were there other deadlines missed besides the 2 day wait for a fitting?

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you're just joking right?

No I’m absolutely serious. If I wanted the aquarium, and ordered it, and experienced this, and then it got listed with a 600$ discount, you can be darn certain I would be rebuying it under my wife’s name or have a friend buy it for me. Especially if it was just waiting on a hose barb.

I would view the 600$ as apology credit, if I was the frustrated op. I don’t think the vendor is in the wrong here, nor do I think this should have been brought to the forum.

Also I looked and they have a phone number right on the FB page. Was that number ever called?

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This tank combo will sell by this evening. Every two hours, the discount will increase. Someone is going to get a great deal.

This gentleman said we "missed deadlines." Quoted lead time was two weeks. Done in 8 production days. The DIY drop off we did wiped out our inventory of 90 degree hose barbs. Just waiting for that caused a two day delay as our Distributor also out of stock. Repeatedly told this guy please use email for questions. Not this forum as I am not customer service.
What’s the next discount? I’m considering it lol

OP
OP
Peair

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This makes it sound like there were multiple deadlines missed. Were there other deadlines missed besides the 2 day wait for a fitting?
There were two missed promised deadlines with no messages that would have helped.

JayM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There were two missed promised deadlines with no messages that would have helped.
Only two? That’s pretty good in today’s day and age. You should have considered yourself lucky.

Now you’re gonna have to order from somewhere else, and you’ll likely have even more missed deadlines.

smitten with ocean life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I’m absolutely serious. If I wanted the aquarium, and ordered it, and experienced this, and then it got listed with a 600$ discount, you can be darn certain I would be rebuying it under my wife’s name or have a friend buy it for me. Especially if it was just waiting on a hose barb.

I would view the 600$ as apology credit, if I was the frustrated op. I don’t think the vendor is in the wrong here, nor do I think this should have been brought to the forum.

Also I looked and they have a phone number right on the FB page. Was that number ever called?
ok. just curious though. why does op need an apology credit, if you dont think the vendor is in the wrong?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 35 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back