Tenecor Customer Service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kevinburnley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It appears that the owner of Tenecor is pretty active on this site. I ordered a tank on October 17th and my salesman is Jim. I have spoken with him a few times through email but have not received an email from him since the 10th. My tank was due for completion the week of the 10th but was delayed and now I cannot get a response. When I call the number on the email I cannot reach anyone at the direct extension or if I try to connect with the operator. If anyone happens to have a good contact number where someone will answer I would appreciate that as well.

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It appears that the owner of Tenecor is pretty active on this site. I ordered a tank on October 17th and my salesman is Jim. I have spoken with him a few times through email but have not received an email from him since the 10th. My tank was due for completion the week of the 10th but was delayed and now I cannot get a response. When I call the number on the email I cannot reach anyone at the direct extension or if I try to connect with the operator. If anyone happens to have a good contact number where someone will answer I would appreciate that as well.

Were you ever followed up with?

OP
OP
K

kevinburnley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I was able to private message the gentleman that is on here regularly and gave me an update. I just received the tank a little over a week ago. I am pleased with the tank. The only issue is they were supposed to provide me with two 3/4" return holes but instead I only got one and two loc-lines stubbed out the overflox box wall. I should still be able to provide enough turnover with one 3/4 return split in two on a 120 gallon tank.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I was able to private message the gentleman that is on here regularly and gave me an update. I just received the tank a little over a week ago. I am pleased with the tank. The only issue is they were supposed to provide me with two 3/4" return holes but instead I only got one and two loc-lines stubbed out the overflox box wall. I should still be able to provide enough turnover with one 3/4 return split in two on a 120 gallon tank.
they shud provide some sort of compensation at the very least for the extra hole you probably paid more for them to cut out. As a custom tank builder they should follow the instructions to a T.

kneepucker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been able to get any replies from them, my tank shipped with zero parts/accessories, just the bare tank. I've sent 3 messages over the course of a week and gotten nothing but crickets. Can't seem to find a phone number anywhere to reach them!

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been able to get any replies from them, my tank shipped with zero parts/accessories, just the bare tank. I've sent 3 messages over the course of a week and gotten nothing but crickets. Can't seem to find a phone number anywhere to reach them!

Unfortunately that seems to be common, the best place to get comms seems to be to message them here.

kneepucker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has a username / contact for someone at Tenecor I can reach out to here on the forum, please let me know!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back