Tenecor Simplicity™ PowerSump

TwinReefDad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2023
Messages
57
Reaction score
35
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what the Tenecor Simplicity™ PowerSump layout is for their AIOs? I am specifically looking at their AIO frag systems which don't seem to have pictures of the AIO sump.

REEFPOINT® 22 GALLON PENINSULA AIO FRAG TANK | 36X18X8

1674880297185.png
 
Thanks, I saw this page on their site, but I wasn't sure if the first picture was of the Simplicity AIO sump. Is this the top view of the Simplicity?

1674880765229.png
This image is the lagoon series. Dual inlets and center return. The cups are 7 inch diameter. The aio is 8 inch wide. The regular simplicity is five inches wide and the cups are four inches. Images are being updated and you can request them from customer service department at [email protected].
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new