Tenius care

calvertc425

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
125
Reaction score
103
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I just got this fragrance from the local fish store and im trying to figure out what kind it is so I can place it in the best spot. So far I have it high up in the rockwork in direct flow of .y powerheas and it has pretty good PE
Any tips or ideas of what it is exactly? Thabks!

20201129_191428.jpg 20201129_191413.jpg
 
It looks more like a deep water Acropora, but not an A. tenius?
 
It could honestly be any species. You won’t know for sure until it grows into a small colony. I’m no expert, but a picture of the coral‘s corallite (where the polyps emerge from) might help the experts. Also pictures with less blues would help. @C. Eymann might be able to help you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new