Tenor's Zoa collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tenor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Amazing stuff, why do my magicians always bleach out and all the rest of my stuff is superb? Help. And move around, idk mystery....
Try to place them in lower light area and their color will come back. Magician paly is very easy to please paly.
 
Some more favorite palys
utterchaos.jpg


May I ask what this beauty is called?

You have any kids? I got plenty want to trade...LOL

Awesome Collection, I am saving my pennies for a few of your pieces when i have enough, keep them coming
 
Last edited:
Very nice Zoas!

Are these the pandemonium on the right?

combo2i.jpg


And what do you call these?

q9bg.jpg
 
Great collection!
 
I can not get my blue hornets and red hornets to grow. They are under 400 mh. do they need low or high flow.
 
I can not get my blue hornets and red hornets to grow. They are under 400 mh. do they need low or high flow. where's is the best place to place fruit loops.
 
Hey Tenor still waiting for a full tank shot
 
I can not get my blue hornets and red hornets to grow. They are under 400 mh. do they need low or high flow. where's is the best place to place fruit loops.

Blue hornet and Fruit loop are low light zoas. Try to hide some where on the bottom of your tank with some shade and they will grow for you. Red hornet is medium lighting zoa and best place is from bottom to 1/3 of your tank with 400w metal halide tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new