Terrible news....

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I agree, I am also about an hour from the shop, and seen that. I don't understand how someone could do that. Hopefully they catch whoever did it.
 
I hope so as well..if I remember right, he has cameras in there..I just hope they're functional and they help catch the horrible person who did this...
 
They will be caught. People like that are to stupid to get away with anything i hope they had cameras. Chances are someone will slip up ans say something. Start looking at other stores in area that have financial problems and or problem customers...This has happen many times before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new