Terriblesarcasm's 45G Deep Blue Frag Display

terriblesarcasm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I was in the process of writing my signature and it ended up being a bit too long; I figured it would be best if I just made a build thread instead. The tank has been up and running for about 2.5 months now.

Tank Specs
Display: 45G Deep Blue Frag tank
Lighting: 36" ATI SunPower 4x24w 2 Ocean Revive T-247B LEDs
Circulation: Ecotech MP10
Skimmer: Aquatop Xyclone
Return Pump: Deep Blue Triton 3
Reactors: BulkReef Biopellet, Aquatop MR2
Filter Media: BulkReef Biopellets, GFO/Carbon
Temperature Controller: Inkbird Digital Temperature Controller
Live Rock: 45# Reef Saver, 2 1" MarinePure Plates

Livestock
Fish:
Midas Blenny
Pajama Cardinal
Coral:
Green Tip Torch
Aussie Gold Blue Tip Torch
Green Tip Frogspawn
Duncan Coral
Fire & Ice Zoa
Midas Zoa
Darth Maul Zoa
Purple Zoa (need morph)
Orange Zoa (need morph)

Current FTS
X41Z7Mt.gif
 
I plan to post later today some additional pictures of the setup and equipment and maybe a timeline of the progression from setup to now if anyone is interested in that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new