Test Kits

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jarrito
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jarrito

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2021
Messages
67
Reaction score
8
Location
Modesto
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I was looking into different test kits as my red sea marine care and salifert test kits are running low. I was looking for other alternatives and saw the Hanna Instruments Marine Master. It seems to test everything I would really need to test and was wondering your opinions on it. Is it worth the money? Does anyone have one?
 
Hi everyone, I was looking into different test kits as my red sea marine care and salifert test kits are running low. I was looking for other alternatives and saw the Hanna Instruments Marine Master. It seems to test everything I would really need to test and was wondering your opinions on it. Is it worth the money? Does anyone have one?
Hanna checkers have significant ongoing costs.

I have them all, and the only one I still use is the Hanna ULR Phosphate.

All my other tests are performed using Salifert kits as they are reasonably priced and as accurate as any other kit.
 
Hi everyone, I was looking into different test kits as my red sea marine care and salifert test kits are running low. I was looking for other alternatives and saw the Hanna Instruments Marine Master. It seems to test everything I would really need to test and was wondering your opinions on it. Is it worth the money? Does anyone have one?
I have marine master which is my best yet, it guides you through each step and easy to use
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new