I’ma tempermental coral

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BighohoReef new project!

Also question for all.... would this work? Or is the interior height of 4.1" no enough?

It could work. I know my husband went a bit thicker for the added foam for drop protection. Our 4 year old son likes to “help” so if he drops the thicker one there’s more energy absorption and our Instruments like the Milwaukee are more likely to survive! Hahaha.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It could work. I know my husband went a bit thicker for the added foam for drop protection. Our 4 year old son likes to “help” so if he drops the thicker one there’s more energy absorption and our Instruments like the Milwaukee are more likely to survive! Hahaha.
Dummy proof is way better! LOL

giphy.gif

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BighohoReef new project!

Also question for all.... would this work? Or is the interior height of 4.1" no enough?

Was immediately sold when I saw this as an organizing tool. Now the toughest question WHICH COLOR SHOULD I GET!!! :)

giphy.gif

EntitledSushi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I posted this
D9FB8126-D296-4003-8724-7C3182CE6CB2.jpeg
here
And it seems to really be gaining some interest!! Now I wanna see everybody else’s that already has one like it or that puts one together! Post up your how your keep your testing kit organized!!! This made testing fun for me again!!! Makes me feel all professional and stuff!!! Hehe

Oh My God, that is about the coolest thing I have ever seen! I need this, like, right now.

Whispers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how did I ever live without this?? I want one for my life...I can sort all the things and make them perfect and safe and organized. this is the large size, and I have room for my multimeter and another (nitrate?) Hanna checker or test kit. Thank you i’ma temperamental coral! I’m so glad my harbor freight had them in stock.
9ABF0097-1BA2-4C08-B23A-B35BA7ABBEB7.jpeg
Where can I get a case like that?

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an organizing fanatics dream testing station. It makes my heart so happy to see everything in its own little foam cube, protected from “helpful” toddlers and ones who would most definitely use this as a step stool to see all her “shishes”. Ohmygosh I’m totally going to harbor freight this weekend!!

OP
OP
I’ma tempermental coral

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an organizing fanatics dream testing station. It makes my heart so happy to see everything in its own little foam cube, protected from “helpful” toddlers and ones who would most definitely use this as a step stool to see all her “shishes”. Ohmygosh I’m totally going to harbor freight this weekend!!
They were our daughters “hissies” for soooooo long!!! Thanks for the nostalgic reminder!!!! Now our son just runs up to the tank every morning and says “mommy we need to check the fish poop!” Hahaha typical little boy

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were our daughters “hissies” for soooooo long!!! Thanks for the nostalgic reminder!!!! Now our son just runs up to the tank every morning and says “mommy we need to check the fish poop!” Hahaha typical little boy
Precious babies. I’m not really looking forward to the day when my daughter stops all the funny pronunciations. She called my sister “aunty Tris” for a long time and now it’s just Kris, she’s growing up so fast! My son is 7 months old so I’ll get another round of funny with him. Hug those babies!

OP
OP
I’ma tempermental coral

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Precious babies. I’m not really looking forward to the day when my daughter stops all the funny pronunciations. She called my sister “aunty Tris” for a long time and now it’s just Kris, she’s growing up so fast! My son is 7 months old so I’ll get another round of funny with him. Hug those babies!
Yea our daughter has been out of the funny pronunciations for a while. She’s 11 now. Our 4 year old boy still has a few left that I’ll be sad to see go!!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back