SO guys. I am 90% sure this build will be a FOWLR :eek: :eek: :eek:
I have a seahorse build going on too and have always wanted a butterfly dominate fish only, so here we are.
I love love and love wrasses however I am feeling this is the way for me right now. heck even thought about a heavily planted FW aquascape. but in the end I keep coming back to a FISH only for now.
of course i'll add a wrasse or two just because I can and should...lol
here is a possible fish list:
IM 200 peninsula stocking list
large angel
Regal angelfish- captive bread
Majestic Angelfish
Dwarf angels:
Flame
Coral Beauty
Bicolor
(all introduced at the same time )
1-2 smaller wrasses
Large tang:
Blue/regal Tang OR power blue
smaller tang
1 zerbasoma yellow, Kole or purple
Butterflies:
Copperband
Yellow Longnose
Pearlscale
Latticed
Saddleback?
Sunset
Raccoon
a big maybe but if I can find a marsh idol that is eating i would go for it.