My new anemone is dieing:( but my other ones are doing fine. It is sad:(
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Temp: 75.57
Ph:8.08
ORP: 444
Condx4 38.5 ( not sure what this is)
You should also spend some time learning about the critical parameters and what the proper ranges are. Here's a good read, it's older now but still quite informative:
http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2004-05/rhf/
This is coming off of my Neptune systemTemp: 75.57
Ph:8.08
ORP: 444
Condx4 38.5 ( not sure what this is)
This is coming off of my Neptune system
My salinity is at 1.025 I check that by hand with my hydrometer. (Not the plastic kind)
I have not taken it to a LFS because I work sun-Wednesday 8-7. And their are not any in Buda, Kyle or San Marcos
Yeah I use a refractometer, I did not know what the condx4 was lolOk, that's good news. Your Apex Condx4 needs calibrated and is not reading correctly.
It may just be the pics but I think u have too much white and not enough blue lightI run an apex system which is awesome but I need to play around with it a lot more lol.
I have green hair algae and it looks bad I remove it, and have. A sea hair, a long spine, lawnmower blenny.
Some snails not sure how many non are turbo snails though, they all seam to die on me for some reason.
I have a sand shifting starfish, 2 queen conchs I thought I only had one , not sure where the other one came from.
Water parameters as of 3/3/16
Salt level: 1.026
Temp: 73.1
Ph: 8.11
ORP:442( I just did a lot of cleaning on the tank tonight)
Rest of water test tomorrow along with water change.