Tgif

  • Thread starter Thread starter shred5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,767
Location
Waukesha, Wi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's Friday yea.. Good morning R2R. Yogurt and coffee and it is looking to be a busy day at work for me... Suns out but things froze bad last night. Bird bath was frozen solid. Anyone doing anything cool this weekend?

I have to pick Sandy up from the bus station thats about it.. I cant wait till she gets home. I will have to clean the place up before she gets back.. Its not too bad I am a pretty clean person.

Have A great day!
 
Last edited:
Good morning Dave, and R2R! Little dreary where I'm at, but that's just fine with me! I feel great and ready to work till the wee hours of the night! Yeah, I said it! I love what I do!!! :peace:
 
Beautiful day here and I'm glad it's Friday!

CJ
 
Good morning r2r, beautfiul sunny morning here. Todays plans the fun run on over to the pet store, looking a for a couple of things. Then the not so fun work on doing some much needed cleaning around here. This is my weekend to work so not really a funfilled weekend for me.
 
Hello world! :D Have a great day everyone!
 
Still in bed here. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new