Thank Space after crashes 15 month

17 month update
#Orphek
#Aquaforest
#Hardcoreefer

1ECB309C-B210-4055-9AD4-27D221D8CB90.jpeg


5E2371B8-EB76-49F8-8515-B627AB0FE6D3.jpeg


2A231579-8DC5-47B9-9444-AFA58604995D.jpeg


D849C918-C45F-427C-A38B-9DDE38002770.jpeg


437EC512-4E0E-4952-BE64-35DE6A9E7938.jpeg


FCC4F31E-FEA7-43C9-9EA7-1CCAFB83693C.jpeg


78CCE832-C713-4483-9529-123F32222CF5.jpeg


C5C87DA4-60B1-40C2-BE55-F558933A20E6.jpeg


0DF955F9-8FDD-4B4E-BC3D-E1C785EBAFFE.jpeg


3F49B597-CE05-4D3E-BA12-9B4BF1A764E3.jpeg


833A6E9B-FAA9-43F1-AF75-26AC52EF3DBF.jpeg


A191D739-1A60-4578-A8DA-F0C0DF139F84.jpeg

708ABC31-CFF8-428D-AA1F-07730C9CB841.jpeg

747B9743-233C-478E-BC9E-72318977EDDC.jpeg
 
@Thank Space love your tank, been following for a long time and it is just amazing. I would love to hear your thoughts on trace dosing and acropora colors. I’m feeling every day more how much it impacts and have been dosing fauna marin colors here.
How much and how often have you been dosing traces over there?
 
Absolutely love this reef!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new