• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thank you Donna (Unique Corals)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

coil1002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a shout out to the amazing customer service at Unique Corals. I ordered a colony last week and as sometimes happens it did not fare well in shipping and it melted within 2 hours. I emailed Donna about it and in less than an hour she had sent me a credit and email back Apologizing for the trouble.

The new corals they sent are doing great. Thank you guys for really great service.

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a shout out to the amazing customer service at Unique Corals. I ordered a colony last week and as sometimes happens it did not fare well in shipping and it melted within 2 hours. I emailed Donna about it and in less than an hour she had sent me a credit and email back Apologizing for the trouble.

The new corals they sent are doing great. Thank you guys for really great service.

Great to hear! To strive to please =)
thanks for being a customer!

mps026

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also big fan of unique. Appreciate that your photos arent manipulated.

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have visited Unique corals a handful of times, and everyone is always helpful and nice. It is a great company hands down.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back