Thank you Donna (Unique Corals)

  • Thread starter Thread starter coil1002
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coil1002

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
145
Reaction score
147
Location
WA state Seatte area
Just a shout out to the amazing customer service at Unique Corals. I ordered a colony last week and as sometimes happens it did not fare well in shipping and it melted within 2 hours. I emailed Donna about it and in less than an hour she had sent me a credit and email back Apologizing for the trouble.

The new corals they sent are doing great. Thank you guys for really great service.
 
Just a shout out to the amazing customer service at Unique Corals. I ordered a colony last week and as sometimes happens it did not fare well in shipping and it melted within 2 hours. I emailed Donna about it and in less than an hour she had sent me a credit and email back Apologizing for the trouble.

The new corals they sent are doing great. Thank you guys for really great service.

Great to hear! To strive to please =)
thanks for being a customer!
 
Donna and the UC staff are great, friendly and go the extra mile every time.
 
I have visited Unique corals a handful of times, and everyone is always helpful and nice. It is a great company hands down.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new