Thank you for a Successful Expo this year

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to all our volunteers this weekend that helped with set up on Friday and the swap and tear down on Saturday. It was long hard 2 days but we made it through another year. Thanks to all who came out today to support us and buy some awesome coral from our vendors. Thank you to all the vendors that were there we appreciated all of you and your hard work to bring us awesome coral to view and choose from. I can you now our Frag Swap will be Saturday April 13th 2019 same location. Hope to see you all next and Thank you again for A successful Expo!!

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To Mike, Connie, and all the MTRC staff for putting on another great event. M@ry Ruth enjoyed seeing all you folks again and meeting a few new people. Thanx to all the people who bought our frags. Hope they work out will for you.

See y'all next year if the Lord spares me.

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To Mike, Connie, and all the MTRC staff for putting on another great event. M@ry Ruth enjoyed seeing all you folks again and meeting a few new people. Thanx to all the people who bought our frags. Hope they work out will for you.

See y'all next year if the Lord spares me.
The lord will definitely spare you Harry. You keep it real! May god bless you and Mary Ruth

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back