Thank you for being Hospitable @katrina71!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HotRocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
8,635
Reaction score
26,738
Location
Westfield, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Katrina71 on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Katrina71 you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

#hospitality

Thank you, Team R2R!
 
Congrats!
wZqSn.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Oh my gosh. I don't know what to say. I honestly just try to extend the same kindness that has been given to me. I'm extremely flattered. Thank you!
 
Oh my gosh. I don't know what to say. I honestly just try to extend the same kindness that has been given to me. I'm extremely flattered. Thank you!
You definitely go above and beyond. Congrats!
 
Congratulations @Katrina71! Thanks for being a valuable and friendly member of our community!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new