Thank you for having me!

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,

Thank you all for the opportunity to introduce myself and let you know my background in the hobbie. I just purchased a Waterbox 130.4 after a 5 year hiatus from my last mixed reef tank. I am so pumped to be back in the game and to be able to use all this new equipment and my experience from my first tank. My first tank was a 73 gal bow front with a siphon over the back and a acrylic sump that I made from a kit on ebay. I ran that tank for 3 years with mixed coral and a variety of reef safe fish. I eventually had to find new homes for all the living inhabitants based on bringing in a piece of live rock with an aiptasia out break that I fought for some time with me never wining the battle. I have also lost fish due to not quarenting and have dealt with ich. Anyway today is a new start and I will be learning from my mistakes and the help of all of you! This tank I plan on using dry rock and quarintening everything coral and fish! I Look forward to picking all of your brains for experience, knowledge and sharing the progress of the Waterbox 130.4 .

Thanks

74680765_2511187065642627_8777024454040485888_n.jpg
Welcome....Great to have you as part of the R2R Family....Love the picture...Diving is one of my life time passions...started in 1967 and have been wet ever since ...Enjoy R2R...Explore...Learn... Share

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back