Thank you for having me!

Tropicalfishdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,

Thank you all for the opportunity to introduce myself and let you know my background in the hobbie. I just purchased a Waterbox 130.4 after a 5 year hiatus from my last mixed reef tank. I am so pumped to be back in the game and to be able to use all this new equipment and my experience from my first tank. My first tank was a 73 gal bow front with a siphon over the back and a acrylic sump that I made from a kit on ebay. I ran that tank for 3 years with mixed coral and a variety of reef safe fish. I eventually had to find new homes for all the living inhabitants based on bringing in a piece of live rock with an aiptasia out break that I fought for some time with me never wining the battle. I have also lost fish due to not quarenting and have dealt with ich. Anyway today is a new start and I will be learning from my mistakes and the help of all of you! This tank I plan on using dry rock and quarintening everything coral and fish! I Look forward to picking all of your brains for experience, knowledge and sharing the progress of the Waterbox 130.4 .

Thanks

74680765_2511187065642627_8777024454040485888_n.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back